Friday, April 29, 2016

Trust God

Jeremiah 29:11 tells us, “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope”. 

I was up early this morning working on a chapter of my book and this is one of the scriptures God gave me.  At a time like this I find it to be great comfort and encouragement that He has my life in His hands and that He's just as concerned about what I'm concerned about.  Thank you Jesus, for covering me, for strengthening me, and for loving me. 

I want to remind you all the there is no better place to be than in the Will of God.  You can be sure that He has mapped out ever contingency, ever turn, and every road for you.  He wants us to believe in Him and know that He has the best plan. Don't waste your days worrying and questioning God about your life.  Just trust Him to lead and guide you to greener and more fruitful pastures.  Remember the wilderness experience with the children of Israel?  Joshua 5:6 and Numbers 32:13 tells us they moved about in the wilderness for 40 years  because of their murmuring and complaining, and their unbelief which caused God's anger. Don't be like them! Trust that God will lead you, and trust Him to prosper you, and trust Him to strengthen you and to be with you always. 

I encourage you today in this,

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not to your own understanding. 
(Proverbs 3:5-6)

God Bless U

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, questions, and/or comments.