Saturday, April 23, 2016

Tonight's Prayer



The Lord is my Sheppard
I shall not want.
He makes me to lie down in still  waters
He restores my soul.
He leads me in the path of righteousness
for His name sake.
Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I shall fear no evil.
For You are with me
Your rod and Your staff,  they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me
In the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil my cup runs over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever,
Amen.
*23 Psalms was on my heart tonight. It is a timely prayer, no matter the situation or circumstance. Pray it in heart felt sincerity and experience what God has set aside especially for you.
God Bless U

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, questions, and/or comments.