Wednesday, March 8, 2017

A Can Do Attitude feeds a Can Do Spirit

Hi all, I came on my blog today only to realize that every post I had for the month of February is gone.  I was perplexed that this could happen and started to get frustrated and upset.  I sat and started to think about it a while, and decided it was no big deal.  After all what an I do about it right at this very moment anyway.  I learned a valuable lesson about backing up my blog and any other thing that I write or do.  I decided to forge ahead instead of wallowing in defeat.

What I know is that God ordained this blog so it's going to prosper and flourish no matter what issues may come up.  I can do all that He has for me to do despite the roadblocks.  Over the past couple of weeks God has been showing me how my attitude towards things can affect my Spirit.  It's important that we speak life, positive affirmations, so that we can receive the portion of strength God has for us to carry out the assignment.  Negative thinking, depression, defeat it comes from the devil not from God.  So remember that your attitude has a direct link to your Spirit, feed it the good things of God!

God Bless U

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, questions, and/or comments.